You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, November 23rd 2022, 3:05am

what wrong with the zombies?

there are 2 November quests that ask us to kill zombies: Dead Flower and Protection from Zombies. problem is zombies do not drop anything. i have killed dozens of zombies to make no progress on these quests. why am I not getting a drop?

Wednesday, November 23rd 2022, 3:11am

that is ruined greenhouse quest for the magmars

Wednesday, November 23rd 2022, 2:02pm

They removed the wrong zombies & kept the wrong ones. :wall:

Zombie Invasion alternating lvl zombies is still running when it should have finished weeks ago - people have kept saying this as they interfere with normal events, mining etc.

The few wandering zombies at most/all locations to get resources for quests were removed - weeks ago - when they shouldn't have been.

As per usual nothing is done to correct the errors :stupid:

Wednesday, November 23rd 2022, 4:27pm

Fixed, thanks for reporting.
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

Wednesday, November 23rd 2022, 10:52pm

I just noticed they returned so checked here. I'm flabbergasted!! :lol:

Wednesday, November 23rd 2022, 10:57pm

Unfortuntely Zombie Invasion ones are still running. Event ends soon so makes little difference now :puke:

Thursday, November 24th 2022, 12:18am

nothing in the quest says it, but, you still get no drops unless the zombie is no lower than one level below yourself.