You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, November 24th 2022, 10:59pm

Who broke the puzzle?

After today's technical work, despite the correct arrangement of the puzzle, the system is tired and results in a Power Drain. Please fix it urgently.

Thursday, November 24th 2022, 11:07pm

There is currently a known issue with puzzles while picking resources. It has been reported to the Admin team and hopefully there will be a fix soon.

As more information becomes available, I will post it here.

Friday, November 25th 2022, 12:16am

T-Deadly

I didn't do amy mining to notice the puzzle but any idea if anything else is broken/changed since the update?

I know armour sets in the client broke as it took me ages to redo them all :lol:

Not noticed anything else but the last one had a nasty surprise with the non-resetable/equip things so I'd hate to miss something as important as those.

A change log for each update would really be helpful in future so we can be at least be informed of changes as opposed to stumbling across them :wink:

Friday, November 25th 2022, 7:25am

There is currently a known issue with puzzles while picking resources. It has been reported to the Admin team and hopefully there will be a fix soon.

Thank you for your response. Hopefully someone will fix it quickly.

Friday, November 25th 2022, 10:01am

any chance we can have a way to fix power drain till its fixed please?

Friday, November 25th 2022, 11:08am

The issue should now have been fixed. If you still notice it occurring, please mention in this thread or via post / forum mail.

All Power Drain effects have also been removed, so it should no longer appear in effects.

Friday, November 25th 2022, 11:16am

I note, when I do resources and the puzzle comes out even if I do it correctly it always makes me struggle as if the test was wrong, I repeat it was done correctly

Friday, November 25th 2022, 11:26am

The issue was resolved today at 11:05 server time. Did you experience issues before or after this time?

Answered in-game. Issue was prior to fix.

Friday, November 25th 2022, 12:12pm

The issue was resolved today at 11:05 server time. Did you experience issues before or after this time?
thx.

if I notice this problem again, I will report it.

Friday, November 25th 2022, 3:49pm

Can't change armour UW now. Sat at temple wanting to go unerwater but it won't let me.
Other people say the same. :grrrr:
:smoke:

Friday, November 25th 2022, 4:06pm

Can't change armour UW now. Sat at temple wanting to go unerwater but it won't let me.
Other people say the same.
You have to set everything up again.

Friday, November 25th 2022, 4:10pm

Other people say the same. :grrrr:

Issue has been reported already and currently waiting a fix. Seems it is after players were abusing a glitch which allowed them to use normal armour underwater.

Saturday, November 26th 2022, 12:42am

Cannot enter UW

I'm trying to get UW, but I am unable to put on my UW gear. I got a pop-up box that says "This equipment is designed for use in the underwater world, but you can only put it on in locations not covered by water: the Temple of Water or Flaungard Palace."

Anything that can be done?
Cheers,
HF

Saturday, November 26th 2022, 2:29pm

I also have the same problem, they told me they are working on us

Saturday, November 26th 2022, 2:59pm

I have this issue too and my shadow is no longer dressing itself too add me to fix list please .nearlly at 3000 rep its annoying Thanks

Sunday, November 27th 2022, 8:55am

I confirm, it is impossible to go under the water. There is already an underwater location on the island and therefore you cannot equip the suit.