You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, December 3rd 2022, 5:29am

LAGS

Dear admins. The new year 2023 is approaching. Your project is over 16 years old. Fix the [censored] lags. They show up very often. You constantly make diamond events and in almost every one of them the players write to you - fix it, fix it, fix it.Unlike you, other donation dumps are at least working on optimizing their project so that people can play it. You don't do anything. [censored]

Sorry for my english - using translator/

X( :thumbdown:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Dec 3rd 2022, 12:48pm)

Wednesday, December 14th 2022, 9:22pm

it is imposibil to hunt whit this huge lag i use a lot a bless and i not need admins yours trassh of chest compensation !!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday, December 14th 2022, 9:56pm

Iimpossible to play, anything takes too much time to load, if load at all....

With each opened event with paying for stuff, lags is more often and bigger....

I guess you are not capable to solve those lags, and you throw paying event to take as much money as possible, and than
turn off this game !!

Or you are very capable, and you know all about this, but want do anything, because of the whole world conspiracy, and want to show that most of us are big fools !!

So which is of that two??
And prove to us that it is neither, your turn!!

:puke: :grr:

Wednesday, December 14th 2022, 10:38pm

22:35 We were subjected to a global ddos attack. We are aware of the issues ongoing at the moment in game and are doing our best to resolve them. Non-break is active

Thursday, December 15th 2022, 12:00am

:wink: yeah, ok.

When? This week? Last Week? Last Month? Last Year?

It's rarely got better since last December update & often worse so it must hold the world record for the most sustained attack in history :lol:

And that's without mentioning the lag before that fateful update :lol:
:smoke:

Thursday, December 15th 2022, 8:21pm

fix the lags, hunts have to be stalled MANUALLY

Friday, December 16th 2022, 11:22pm

+1 to Yippee

Longest ddos attack was recorded last 2015 which lasted 329 hours. Here it lasted more than 329 days. :jump:

What a great way to spend holidays... I waited this long to finally spend time and chat with friends from all over the world then hunt, relax and play but I totally forgot it is not playable during these days. :lol:

Saturday, December 17th 2022, 3:18am

Armour Sets, Potion Sets & Food Sets not working in client - again.

Tried shutting down client & restarting but now the client won't start so had to post here using browser.

But, clicking last post arrow on forum also doesn't work, have to click main title then scroll to last post.

:puke:

Saturday, December 17th 2022, 3:19am

Also, after hitting submit on that last reply it went to blank screen so had to open another forum window to see if it actually posted :wall:

Saturday, December 17th 2022, 3:41am

Now I can't even open a new browser for the game, the page just stays blank. That's screwed up stuff I need to do before certain resets as I can't use either the client or browser if I shut either down completely. Why oh why do I put up with this :drop:

Going to shut down computer & hope that helps. Hey, I'm clutching at straws now. :cry:

Saturday, December 17th 2022, 2:47pm

All working now :jump:

Wednesday, January 11th 2023, 4:40pm

Fix the Lags, the game is slowwwww : :wall: