You are not logged in.

Friday, January 6th 2023, 11:42pm

Aren't you over reacting? Unless you're a mermaid I understand harassment in the underwater world, honestly I don't think they just stand there 24/7 just for you guys; I mean, we all have a life outside of here right?
You can trust, i got proofs of it, you can ask all others.... 24h/d 7d/week, Doing turns.
When they bored, annoy others.
You knows me? I think i am a patience man, this is not my decision, i just post it in forum.
Not others have same patience as me and now we are in this point for some humans. We can not rage in peace... not the other side too.

Saturday, January 7th 2023, 2:17pm

Make up your mind. There are no neutral places and this is a war game. If you want neutral and peace go play farmofdragon and stop making threads like this on forum. Don’t you understand that you will never achieve anything beside making yourself funny and drag more enemies to kill you so you come and cry more on forum and they have more lauging material?

That sums it up real good lol ;D Warofdragons is not a war game lol cant make this up....mags and humans are in perpetual war...I was here before you and we used to fight everywhere we could...No rainbows , no unicorns .... War

Saturday, January 7th 2023, 5:42pm

Hello
KingPin : I was here before you and we used to fight everywhere we could...No rainbows , no unicorns .... War

There was a Polish server :lol:

There will always be toxic players. The game should be fun/satisfactory. If it's not there, it's worth looking for a new game. You will not get support here on the forum.
It's only when the server shuts down that you'll wonder why.

Regards

Saturday, January 7th 2023, 6:10pm

Make up your mind. There are no neutral places and this is a war game. If you want neutral and peace go play farmofdragon and stop making threads like this on forum. Don’t you understand that you will never achieve anything beside making yourself funny and drag more enemies to kill you so you come and cry more on forum and they have more lauging material?

That sums it up real good lol ;D Warofdragons is not a war game lol cant make this up....mags and humans are in perpetual war...I was here before you and we used to fight everywhere we could...No rainbows , no unicorns .... War
USED to fight.... game change long time ago, many different and new items and things appear in game, so an evolution as must be....also seems curious how only high levels that dont care underwater try decide if is a PERPETUAL WAR game or not...
But You are convincing me, when a human replies to me because I have attacked him, I will pass on your post and you will explain it better.

Monday, January 9th 2023, 7:50pm

Ya still being drama queen, go tell the losers on magmar side to stop throwing debuff before abyss and chaotic or grow up but dont try to show yourself as a victim because nobody cares. You cant go everywhere act like you own the damn place debuff everyone prevent them hunt(in my case i just collect plants) and expect them to sit there and do nothing? Feudalistic system is long obsolete but still theres people acting like princes and princesses, get real.

Monday, January 9th 2023, 7:56pm

Like we have 500 gifts that can be given to opposite race, you playing magmar not making you nonhuman so stop acting like that. You can talk with other race with a gifts ask them about small stuff theres nothing wrong about it. We are top on food chain because we can communicate but average magmar just goes unga bunga debuffs and attacks invis and expects people that doing same what he does is a toxic player because they are the damn god itself. I have no words how irritating you guys trying to victimize yourselves knowing damn well you are the real offenders. Go to magmar forum ask magmars to be more civilized or get ready for retaliation. I deeply regret that not getting the invisibility device but i will definitely get if there will be one more event or quest chain for it as long as i dont retaliate against some players they having even more god complex trying to "threat" me about grinding their executioner profession on me while hiding behind 1000$ worth of pixels.

Monday, January 9th 2023, 8:48pm

USED to fight.... game change long time ago, many different and new items and things appear in game, so an evolution as must be....also seems curious how only high levels that dont care underwater try decide if is a PERPETUAL WAR game or not...
But You are convincing me, when a human replies to me because I have attacked him, I will pass on your post and you will explain it better.

The question is will they make a big deal of your attack on them and start crying on forum ? You can refer them to me np...

Monday, January 9th 2023, 8:52pm

It's only when the server shuts down that you'll wonder why.

blablabla 9-10 years ago or so i was thinking the game was about to close....check where we are at....Think its paying enough....if no more people paypal then it will close for sure...toxic player lol....

Monday, January 9th 2023, 10:45pm

I think all these u have to write in here https://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php…&threadID=37507 here is about underwater, where high levels have nothing to do.

Tuesday, January 10th 2023, 4:16pm

I think all these u have to write in here https://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php…&threadID=37507 here is about underwater, where high levels have nothing to do.

Thats nothing more than your opinion....I can play uw if i want to...

Wednesday, January 11th 2023, 5:39pm

haha yes very profitable for big boys ;))

Wednesday, January 11th 2023, 8:13pm

So it is for you thus validating the point that they must kill you or prevent you from makin a profit since you are in the opposite race , the one were at war with ...and its pretty unbalanced as i see it now juct check luck glow result....So until you cry enough and they put a rule preventing them for annoying you well sock it up buttercup

Thursday, January 12th 2023, 12:58pm

So it is for you thus validating the point that they must kill you or prevent you from makin a profit since you are in the opposite race , the one were at war with ...and its pretty unbalanced as i see it now juct check luck glow result....So until you cry enough and they put a rule preventing them for annoying you well sock it up buttercup
Nobody cry here man, also i think is not something guards or admins can handle by the momment. This post just have a sense that inform all others of hostility actions against the other race cos some like to annoy rages.
I have many humans friends, dont want any get dmg cos dont know what is happening.

So all others comments are nice, i like to chat but is not the point.
Soon we cal talk deeply face to face more comfortable than here,

Thursday, January 26th 2023, 6:46pm

I see what you meant ;D thats was the right thing to do...as for our friends they should keep harassing mags some more might turn humans ;D