You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, December 21st 2022, 4:09pm

Human atacks on Underwater

The patience of the players attacked in the underwater world has already run out.
After months of continuous aggression from three human players, who apparently think it's fun to slash/curse/kill low level magmars in the underwater world we have reached our limit.
We have tried a thousand times to reach some kind of agreement without even an answer.
They openly declare that this game is about war, and therefore, they must do that, well, if it is a war game, it will be war, but for everyone, not just for the magmars.
Many players from other clans have been damaged by these players and we have made the decision to declare the underwater world as a war zone, which means that any human who is in that neutral zone will be attacked/cursed until the war ceases. hostilities by these players and an agreement is reached.
We have spoken with all those affected and we count on their support and that of their clans, of course our clans and friends support us and agree on the measures to be taken.
I know it's hard and nobody wanted this, but we're not talking about a couple of rages but rather months of turning your cheek so that later they'll break it laughing at your good intentions, those of you who know me know that it's been hard for me to give my arm to twist on this issue, but we have no choice.
Therefore, all players are warned that as of this post, the underwater world is already a hostile zone. You can thank those you already know.

We are sorry for the damage we will cause and hope it will be resolved soon.

Wednesday, December 21st 2022, 5:03pm

The patience of the players attacked in the underwater world has already run out.
After months of continuous aggression from three human players, who apparently think it's fun to slash/curse/kill low level magmars in the underwater world we have reached our limit.
We have tried a thousand times to reach some kind of agreement without even an answer.
They openly declare that this game is about war, and therefore, they must do that, well, if it is a war game, it will be war, but for everyone, not just for the magmars.
Many players from other clans have been damaged by these players and we have made the decision to declare the underwater world as a war zone, which means that any human who is in that neutral zone will be attacked/cursed until the war ceases. hostilities by these players and an agreement is reached.
We have spoken with all those affected and we count on their support and that of their clans, of course our clans and friends support us and agree on the measures to be taken.
I know it's hard and nobody wanted this, but we're not talking about a couple of rages but rather months of turning your cheek so that later they'll break it laughing at your good intentions, those of you who know me know that it's been hard for me to give my arm to twist on this issue, but we have no choice.
Therefore, all players are warned that as of this post, the underwater world is already a hostile zone. You can thank those you already know.

Wow LOL laughable to say the least ;D

Wednesday, December 21st 2022, 5:03pm

Article 1. e. Using a game character solely for disturbing other players' gameplay

"The creation of multi-accounts with the sole purpose of intentionally looting other players, without having the intention to progress, advance or play the account, can be considered as a destructive action."

this should become not only for a second character, but also for the main. In that way, the "players" that doing this on UW or on Island will be punished.

Wednesday, December 21st 2022, 5:16pm

Article 1. e. Using a game character solely for disturbing other players' gameplay

"The creation of multi-accounts with the sole purpose of intentionally looting other players, without having the intention to progress, advance or play the account, can be considered as a destructive action."

this should become not only for a second character, but also for the main. In that way, the "players" that doing this on UW or on Island will be punished.
I know one is almost 16h/day watching in rebels, and other only wake up to watch location and stall rages in rebels... Maybe someone need to watch that carefully...

Wednesday, December 21st 2022, 5:17pm

Yes, that is usually what these players do usually, but for a low levels that place hurts.I understand high levels like u dont care about, so i dont spect nothing from u i can guess...

Wednesday, December 21st 2022, 7:16pm

only for three. We lose all

Wednesday, December 21st 2022, 8:42pm

Yes, that is usually what these players do usually, but for a low levels that place hurts.I understand high levels like u dont care about, so i dont spect nothing from u i can guess...

yeah right its not like i was lvl 20 bud...i got killed many many times since im back by lvl 16+ and most of the time within 5 sec....while i was picking or just afk doin no harm....Go play tetris !

Wednesday, December 21st 2022, 8:46pm

And i should add...if your not happy level up....Consider yourself Theres been an era i would raid and there was no rule at all id be killing lvl 1 from 13 in their homeland preventing people from really playing now that was a different story and been changee ofc cause that made no sense and it was harming the game ...as far as i know your thing happens in common neutral zone where attack are not forbidden on any player....so play the game with its rule or just level , kick their asses

Wednesday, December 21st 2022, 8:46pm

yeah right its not like i was lvl 20 bud...i got killed many many times since im back by lvl 16+ and most of the time within 5 sec....while i was picking or just afk doin no harm....Go play tetris !
No, we PLAY WAR OF DRAGONS as your freind said, so let´s go war Why tetris then?

Wednesday, December 21st 2022, 8:47pm

*lucky cant edit my post somehow or im just too big of a noob ;)

Wednesday, December 21st 2022, 8:48pm

No, we PLAY WAR OF DRAGONS as your freind said, so let´s go war Why tetris then?

Nice progress....now level up and make them pay!

Wednesday, December 21st 2022, 8:49pm

Humans are used to war in their own race...i dont think they will give a flying f if u declare war upon them lol ;))) anyways good luck ;) ill gladly join once there will be someone i can scalp ;D

Wednesday, December 21st 2022, 8:53pm

Humans are used to war in their own race...i dont think they will give a flying f if u declare war upon them lol ;))) anyways good luck ;) ill gladly join once there will be someone i can scalp ;D
Well, this is not for scalp, this zone always wa respected for everybody. Nobody wants this, but need understand us. Too many months, so tell this to your friend not to me. We was forced to, even after last post comments ;)

Wednesday, December 21st 2022, 9:01pm

They are bored and found some fun in something i think is lame ..i saw them at both end of swirling mist stalling mobs in fight in orser to prevent lvl 11-12 from hunting...at that point just attack them and injure them....But still it dosent break any rules even tho you try hard to convince people that they are... Even better yet you declare war on humans , as a magmar in a war game... how could i not laugh especially that only a fraction of people playing care to check forum...its like a little child crying in the middle of the void...Grow up... games as not always been flowers and rainbow in neutral location and it dosent have to be....Rules wont change because you cry...

Wednesday, December 21st 2022, 9:09pm

They are bored and found some fun in something i think is lame ..i saw them at both end of swirling mist stalling mobs in fight in orser to prevent lvl 11-12 from hunting...at that point just attack them and injure them....But still it dosent break any rules even tho you try hard to convince people that they are... Even better yet you declare war on humans , as a magmar in a war game... how could i not laugh especially that only a fraction of people playing care to check forum...its like a little child crying in the middle of the void...Grow up... games as not always been flowers and rainbow in neutral location and it dosent have to be....Rules wont change because you cry...
Yes laught man, that is healthy! That zone always was respected for all players comes there to rage. Nothing to cry, nothing o be happy, nobody wants this, but if u think is funny is ok, is your opinion man.

Wednesday, December 21st 2022, 9:16pm

And your opinion is that it should be neutral...but thats it its just your opinion....Yet rules are clear...attack are not forbidden there and respecting the other race hunting is only counter productive......So my opinion stand and yours would require some kind of new rules...lets see how it develops from here...

Wednesday, December 21st 2022, 9:17pm

:lol:
i always love this explanations"we will kill all cause smb did something"

Same ppl irl :
"i will beat this old lady cause some dude popped my eye"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wednesday, December 21st 2022, 9:33pm

And your opinion is that it should be neutral...but thats it its just your opinion....Yet rules are clear...attack are not forbidden there and respecting the other race hunting is only counter productive......So my opinion stand and yours would require some kind of new rules...lets see how it develops from here...

Many just commenting me....
Yeahhh is not a rule, is called respect, but i can get ur scalp, u can not get mine.... Why u care too much?

Wednesday, December 21st 2022, 10:18pm

I like this "war". More scalps for me :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Wednesday, December 21st 2022, 10:30pm

:lol:
i always love this explanations"we will kill all cause smb did something"

Same ppl irl :
"i will beat this old lady cause some dude popped my eye"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
+1