You are not logged in.

Saturday, December 31st 2022, 12:07am

about attack rules

we all probably have our thoughts on the changed attack rules.
We understand that this is a war game, but since we are civilized people, even in real wars there are public objections to the murder of civilians, women and children. We know it's just a game, virtual entertainment, but if level 12 doesn't have any profit of killing lvl 8, why do we allow degenerates like Big Pickle to do this? Either there are no rules because war is war so we kill whoever we can for the sake of principle even though the opponent is lvl 2 and I am 15, or let's bring back the rule of limited attacks ... Why do we protect players up to level 6 and, for example, level 9, if there is no chance to escape against the psychpath?
we'll have real life frustrations and nerves, but why should we, low levels have to pay for it?
I invite you to the discussion :) :jump:

Sunday, January 1st 2023, 3:59pm

After a big pause i came back to this game to find some very weird changes, from prices of cards, equipment, quest items etc.. i was told the game rules changed about attacking. I think the right thing to do at this point is ask admins or developers to remove all kind of PvP. No attacking other players in any location, instance or any circumstance.
After we achieve this, we should take it into the next step. Remove the ability of players to attack monster because they also have feeling and we dont wanna hurt them.
Instead of combat screen we put tetris or puzzles so we can play when we get bored of picking plants/fish/rock.

Sunday, January 1st 2023, 8:16pm

mimimimimimimim

Why are you leaving out the fact that before I started ever attacking you, you mirrored me?

Monday, January 2nd 2023, 8:06pm

I always threw my curses on Humis except for one. It's clear that I'll be attacked, mirrored, cursed. So get up, straighten the crown and on we go.
Sorry google translator

Monday, January 2nd 2023, 8:27pm

Well it's annoying that you're not able to do anything because nowadays in this game players rely on unfair attacks gaining nothing just sick satisfaction of your broken armour...
I guess the most ridiculous event - Purge Day is just an essence of what this game became.
New attack rules are not fair but if fear of free speech is still alive, people won't be able to raise their voices and comment posts like this one.

Dear "small" Pickle, it's sad that I have to remind you about your pointless attacks with mirrors when we first met. Humility and truthfulness are not your advantages as giving people at BL :lol:

Thursday, January 5th 2023, 10:38pm

Topic is about changing attack rules, since everyone accepts and only I have object, the topic can be closed. It's sad that everyone complains and when there is a topic for discussion there is an awkward silence.

Change doesn't come from silence. Keep bowing your heads, but in silence. Good luck ;)

Friday, January 6th 2023, 1:11am

Why are you leaving out the fact that before I started ever attacking you, you mirrored me?
mimimimimimimim

mimimimimimimim

mimimimi iiiiiii ouuuuu
my mirror was first? or yours wcelome to com?
soooo wiiiiii good luck, karma comes back, may yours be real yupii :P

Friday, January 6th 2023, 2:03am

the problem doesn't exist in google transator only in understanding the text. we're talking about attack rules.
If you generate negative effects, you count on the fact that someone will reciprocate
I'm an empathic person and when I see someone going for scalps, I understand it.
I don't understand malicious attacks on the principle because I can spoil her fun, and the new rules make it possible.