You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, January 16th 2023, 4:44am

Estate Upgrading

Can the developers look at making it easier to upgrade our estates.

I just levelled up to level 8 and it's going to take just over 19,000 energy & 19,000 Riolite to upgrade it.
I have the energy ready to do it but as we're limited by our energy meter it means doing eveything in VERY small stages of around 200 energy each time.

It would be much better if we could use our energy pots continuously & the energy meter just show the full amount we have instead of limiting us to the daily fighting limit. Then I could simply upgrade a building in one go instead of many many goes plus I could buy thousands of riolite in one go instead of around 500 a time.

Even having a Riolite recipe for the Elt Cube would be nice - add Absolute Energy Pots to Elt Cube then into Riolite for instance.

Please consider a better system as I dread to think how long it will take on the even higher levels. :shock:

Wednesday, January 25th 2023, 2:13am

make apps for 1 silver or get 50copper per energy elixirs from Luck glow players and put it on quickslot 1 then use shift+1 to use some energy and build whatever you want in 5 minute. but yeah would be nice if we had infinite max energy storage or atleast estate page not f5 each time we use energy pot