You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, January 17th 2023, 4:55am

Sorting Armour (Clothing) & Elixir Slots (Pockets)

Another QoL suggestion....

When making armour & elixir sets in the client. Could it be possible to allow the moving of the sets in the setting UI.

For instance, in our favourites section we can move them up or down to order them how we wish, this would be a great addition for the armour & elixir sets too.

I find myself making new sets on a "fairly" regular basis but it usually means having to redo all sets so I can put them back in order the best suits my needs. Being able to move them up/down in the list would make this much quicker as if I only have to add a single set I would be able to move it into order without having to redo all/most of the others.

FYI - I like to have shortest/weakest sets at the top.

:jump: :worship: :jump: