You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, January 25th 2023, 6:02pm

İ have 6 things to say.

1-) Why do we have this much lag on text and image only, turn based game ? And no i dont think my internet is bad either.

As i see on up-screen campaing you guys earn a lot for at least decent servers and connections. And if its based on Code pls write it again. This game is Pay2Win not suffer while you still paying.

2-)Caves Should not start 5v4 etc if somenoe is not joining. it should be cancelled or postponed until someone else joins. its very disappointing and ruins the fun while fighting unfair.

3-) Does this game has scripted fights or shadow bans? or am i just really unlucky sometimes.
İ mean for example: 386Past Caves => as Bc i win againts HW all the time but on average every 10 fight i find myself in same situation.

-İ hit normal as BC for 10 turn HW hits 4-5 crits in a row.
-İ use Block punishment arrow on Hw 8 pcs(4hit each) only 1 or max2 works on HW.
-Hw uses Dodge arrow on me i get 5-6 dodges as BC in 8 arrow minimum.
-İn this case Hw has Stun elixir but i have seen this as DD enemy too:
My Superblows are all blocked (or dodged if i used Block Punishment arrow) like 4-5 times in a row while Hw uses bear stuns me , i drink life , he uses mini stun to charge rest of 3 blows on bear and stuns me again and hits bear SP again then 3sec mini stuns me again to charge another bear then i use life and bear-stuns me again and does this like 2-3 times. im almost empty already. 7x3 and some more random blows from Hw by that time i hit him like 4 times total :D

İ know what is luck and im not crying for losing some times , i just wonder why this extreme . it happens for me too sometimes as BC. (like i hit many crits while always block dodge as BC) BUT luck must mean something like idk %20 unbalance on some fights. not %200 difference.

This makes me feel like 8/10 fights are normal but 1 every 10 fight for each team is scripted as Very Unbalanced "modifier" at the start of battles to decide who is gonna win at the end to add some flavor to game...

4-) İ'm not happy about this games pay2win route. Very upset about expensive and exhausting game play. just it :)

5-) This is just and idea and happy to hear your mind:
As we all know this is a war game and even if u wanna just be chill and do pve sometimes you end up in war. İm not complaning about this games pvp-pve balance but i have idea for Clan wars:

There is some rules on who to attack and when to attack or where you can attack etc. or How long War should last and how long mandatory truce must be. lets end all of this nonsense by just automating everything.

(Here is some examples. Dont take the clan names personally :D just randomly picked them :D )

idk if images showed correct xD

We can automate where to attack or not etc. Will see Green yellow or red abckground color for diplomatic status on location screen. See detailed information and official war declaration. not like giving shiny gifts to each other that declares war.

6-) Also i would like to see something like locational Fortress that Clans/alliances share its benefits.
For example if you get Fort on Dune see , you and your alliances will earn %5 more exp and gold from hunting there. OR if u capture and defend Fort On domain of wind your alliance will get benefits of %1 of the gold loot "Whoever" hunts there that out of winner alliance. We may do something like Clan estate. Some locations are part of bigger locations. for example Royal tomb, communal grave , vassal tomb etc are part of single larger Location group and we can have 1 Fort for every big location that collects %1 of the loot from monsters to the owner alliance. %1 is not bad for losers but will add up many for the winner. so there will be nice and profitable clan wars.

Fortreses must be strong and fun. also not like some ugly zombies representing towers.
Whoever wins the castle maintains its defence towers and soldiers from clan bank etc.
You can get 1 fort for every 5 tier of your clan and clan tiers should be up to 10. so each clan gets max 2 fort.
İ was thinking about Chess sets for representing Fortresses. 2 castle 2 horse 8 pawn etc for helping you defend the castle. Your clan must donate better chess pieces from istances to clan bank for upgrading Clan Forts defence.must be strong. like 2 chess set at once 16 pawn 4 knight 2 king etc. 2 lvl20 chess set fort defence must hold 10 lvl20 player at once so you need to work with alliance to capture it from someone . and help ur ally in another siege to pay ur loan.

idk im drunk i just wanna see new things in game :D if u like the basic idea we can work on it to improve . cya...

Wednesday, January 25th 2023, 6:04pm

ok images not showing :D how do i add it :lol:

Wednesday, January 25th 2023, 10:02pm

delusionnal the game is based on dwar...what we will get is what they have theyre and prolly the best thing that could happen is a final merge with ru or at least with DE....this game is made to run on a bigger player base ......As far as i understand red armors and glaze 4 are the main problem preventing this for now....