Friday, February 17th 2023, 2:30pm

https://postimg.cc/vxxwzVys

Friday, February 17th 2023, 4:23pm

Love breaks the Ice Stage 3

https://postimg.cc/K3x9xPXG

Saturday, February 18th 2023, 3:04pm

Stage 4

Stage 4 - Your Task:
Write a text or make a little comic about the happy ending of saving the love of your life.

Points are awarded for each stage. The player with the highest total score wins. The contributions will be evaluated by the Jesters.

IMPORTANT! Post your contribution here in the forum!

We are very much looking forward to your ideas for the happy ending!

More information about the event here and more about the rules here

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Liusaidh" (Feb 18th 2023, 3:30pm)

Sunday, February 19th 2023, 5:26pm

Dear Diary,
Sorry I haven't written in a long time.
But you know, yeti and things, you can get a little confused.
Anyway, it was freezing there - my hands are so dry that even fat ointment doesn't help. But my grandma always said, "wear gloves." Now I think she could be wrong because it didn't help - though I listened to her for the first time.
You're probably wondering how I did. Well, it wasn't so rosy, apart from the fact that it was cold, dull, and gloomy. Although I did great with puzzles and mazes, I must admit, they are totally not my vibe.
But - I succeed! What could possibly go wrong? There was a prince in distress and a princess on a pink Anlagrissa. Sounds like good marriage material, doesn’t it?
Now here's the summary... and boom! We have a bestseller!
The situation as of today:
Love: 1 The Greatest and truest, but not for myself
Singles: None to my knowledge unless you know about some of them.
Happy future fiancés: 2 (but he doesn't know he's going to propose to me yet!)
Right now, the only thing I will do when I return is hug and pet all my pets. Please forgive me if I will stay quiet for some time; it is totally not your fault; there are soo many pets I left behind when I had to rescue my love that I do not know how long it could take to pet them all.
Oh, and by the way... are there any more men in distress to save?
JK, JK!

Wednesday, February 22nd 2023, 11:54am

“Ah! What a beautiful life as a couple!”
Fairy tales often end with the Princess and the Prince meeting and then: “…and they lived happily ever after” and ends with a kiss and then off, together into the sunset!
In reality as a couple, however, the Prince and Princess are by no means of noble origins and have to take a few more steps which may seem very little like a fairy tale and give up some of their individuality to devote themselves to each other's happiness.
Although the word renunciation may suggest something that you actually take away when there are two of you, this does not happen and through balance everything is balanced.
Good communication between the couple will allow our heroes to face any obstacle, be it an ogre, a witch or a terrible spell.
In married life, one is happy and content thanks to the fact of being a team and having someone by one's side, your Prince or Princess who lends a hand in difficulties and even if one may not always be happy, in the in the long term, you can be happy forever with your loved one by accepting their strengths but above all their defects.
Those very same flaws will miss them fail you so much that you will do the impossible even facing a whole wave of Yetis throwing freezing snowballs in a maze, but if the fire of your motivation that burns in you is stronger, only then you will understand that you have found true love, worthy of being protected and cherished.

Wednesday, February 22nd 2023, 11:32pm

Jester Event - Love breaks the Ice Stage 4

The cold wind did'nt stop, climbing became more difficult with each step and the snow covered the path leading to the cave of the Ice Trolls. My tiger stopped and sniffed intensely the thick and tangled forest, I was thnking of her, the chosen one of my heart.. '- if she will know how close I am maybe will give her more strength..resist my love, tonight I will save you!!' I did'nt accept any harmfull thoughts, hope and pure love gave me strentgh to continue...Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by the tiger's growl, I gently caressed his neck and at the same time he threw me from his back just in time to avoid a sheet of ice aimed at my heart. Before I realise what's happening, tiger threw himself on the Ice Troll (appeared from nowhere) and with one blow he had smashed it into hundreds of pieces, then I saw that we were right in the front of the cave.I gripped the handle of the battle ax tightly and entered...
The darkness made me sharpen my senses to the max, I reached into my backpack and turned on the torch, the tiger growled more aggressively, I was close to something evil, I could feel the negative energy vibrating strongly, after a few detours trough the twisting maze os the seemingly endless cave, I was wondering where the other Ice Trolls I had heard of were, why only one was guarding the entrance...when suddenly the tiger let out a horrifying snarl, looked at me for a moment then darted forward like lightning and disappeared into the darkness, I hurried after him and found myself in the middle of a life and death fight, the Ice Trolls were throwing sharp pieces of ice but my battle ax had turned red and was melting the ice before it touched me, the gold paid to make it magical was well worth it.In a few moments that seemed like hours I destroyed all the trolls..., while checking the room carefully I saw that tiger had disappeared again.'Where are you?!'wondering in confusion when suddenly a pleasant warmth filled the room and I heard footsteps approaching at a run, I gripped the handle of the ax tightly and positioned myslef defensively for what was going to come in at any moment..then I stopped breathing, my tiger had walked into the room followed by her, the love of my life!! What followed was like a dream, after we threw ourselves into each other's arms ecstatic and happy, her eyes full of tears and gratitude covered everything that could be said in words...we were looking at each other intensely, passionately and enchanted when suddenly the tiger approached slowly, looked us both in the eyes and asked loudkly with human voice: 'Alright, what do we do now??'
THE END :smile:

Saturday, February 25th 2023, 5:39pm

The adventure is over!

Informationen on the allocation of points

Stage 1
2 points for Ice Queen (Staff of the Ice Queen from the Avatar)
2 points for Castle (Haldebor Fortress)
2 points for Ice Islands (small map of the Ice Islands)
2 points for turned into an ice statue (conclusions from clues + text)
+2 bonus points if everything is correct

Stage 2
maximum 10 points: 1 point per item with Game name, working link and plausible reasoning
+ 2 bonus points if a torch or similar was packed to make light
+ 2 bonus points if an elixir of wound healing or similar was packed for non-battle healing

Stage 3
Voting by the Jesters
0-10 for the quality
0-10 for the idea/overall impression
0-10 for the effort

Stage 4
Comic: Voting by the Jesters
0-10 for the quality
0-10 for the effort

Story: Voting by the Jesters
0-10 for the writing style
0-10 for the effort

A minimum of 5 points is required to receive a reward.
If you have any questions about your scores, please feel free to contact a team member of the Jesters.

Thanks to all participants for your great contributions! Through you our events "live" :)