You are not logged in.

Sunday, February 5th 2023, 1:29am

What happened

01:17 Removed: Legendary Pickaxe 1 pcs. Received: Miscellaneous Details 37 pcs.
;( ;( I want my pickaxe back

Sunday, February 5th 2023, 1:34am

how are they going to take away a red tool without warning

Sunday, February 5th 2023, 1:38am

question for mentors is there any way to get my pickaxe back

Sunday, February 5th 2023, 5:41am

Hello, Invisible one, out you come! You have obtained one of the resources needed for the quest.
News announcement about quest : Invisible, come out!

Also, quest warning you. Please do not continue without checking the stages thoroughly. Read in detail please
You will already see that you are with 2 options

Quest stage

Miscellaneous Details
That’s actually pretty good! That should get us at least 35, but not more than 50 parts. If you don’t mind?
1st option: [YOUR ITEM WILL BE DESTROYED] Yes. Go ahead. You can tear my item apart.
2nd option: I need to think about it a bit!

I'm sorry you lost your red pickaxe. Please try to be more careful from now on, or if you are not sure about some things, if you are seeing it for the first time, I can advise you not to proceed without asking Mentors.

Have a nice day! :snowball:
We are looking for new Mentor Candidates. If you are confident in your knowledge and like to help, you can apply HERE !

MAGMAR HEAD MENTOR

Sunday, May 21st 2023, 11:56am

question for mentors is there any way to get my pickaxe back
and how did you manage to get it back somehow, they robbed me today too :grrrr: :grrrr:

Sunday, May 21st 2023, 1:59pm

There is no way you can get it back. Please read the previous post. I made a detailed explanation there. Please do not proceed without reading or consulting mentors while doing quests.
We are looking for new Mentor Candidates. If you are confident in your knowledge and like to help, you can apply HERE !

MAGMAR HEAD MENTOR

Sunday, May 21st 2023, 4:16pm

There is no way you can get it back. Please read the previous post. I made a detailed explanation there. Please do not proceed without reading or consulting mentors while doing quests.
as it is a common mistake to get rid of us red tools, a game bug that should be changed and lost items returned. You took red equipment 6/1 at the fair and the same tools now trap mission to take what we collected so much for, it's not fair for people who don't buy diamonds