You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, February 5th 2023, 12:52pm

Android & iOS APP

Hello!

I have a proposal that will surely be liked by everyone. :wink:
I really like this game, I've been playing it since 2008 and I've seen all its changes. I can say that it has been part of my life for years and it's hard for me to give it up.

I haven't entered the game for months and the only thing that keeps me away is the fact that time and place do not allow me to always sit in front of a computer.
From 2008 until now, technology has advanced a lot and games of this kind are no longer played on the computer, hence the small number of players we have reached today. Once upon a time, there were at least 50-100 constantly active players in the city.

When I started this game, I did it together with several friends and a few days ago, we started to debug memories lived on the game.
We would all definitely start playing again if a phone application was created for this game.
Apart from me and my friends, with a little advertisement for such a game on the phone, it would definitely attract many more players.
At the moment, this game has a small group of players and they have been pretty much the same for years.
Let's grow, let's evolve. :wizard:
For this, a phone application must be established that will give us a much easier access to the game.
Let's be serious, more players, more chances for them to put money in the game for different products, so a total benefit for the administrators.

Have a nice day!
.....with love, a fan of this game that ate many years of my life! we will see you again when it is available on the phone :truce:

Sunday, September 24th 2023, 11:36pm

the Russian server has a mobile client, you could translate it into English and make it available to us, this made many people want to play because the game would always be at hand

Sunday, November 12th 2023, 8:03am

up

:)) almost 2024 and we still playing a browser game :)) that should be on mobile from a long time

Admins you have already changed the game to support HTML 5
is that hard to make it more responsive on mobile ? or deliver it as PWA ?