You are not logged in.

Monday, April 3rd 2023, 11:49pm

i thought someone here was a hardcore player, but i was wrong. do you know why high-paying monsters are in neutral (shared) locations? just hunt kroffs if you want no challenge

Tuesday, April 25th 2023, 2:23pm

https://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?…=60574278147711

you talking about me or the invisible, or both?

i told you im no ordinary lvl 12. mess with me and i kick your [censored] ass.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Apr 25th 2023, 2:38pm) with the following reason: Edited in line with forum rules

Tuesday, April 25th 2023, 2:50pm

yes, i can agree you are no ''ordinary'' level 12 :lol: :lol: :lol:

i just copy paste my gift as one day it will expire and i'm lazy to write something again, so people will know the true story:

just stop with this, you killed me with courage elixir with a lucky stun, you were full bless and i had negatives. it was a case it happened i was out of gromdrag food in that battle, but killing me doesn't make you stronger or cooler. why don't we talk about the battle before, in which i had buyaka, destructor, 2 gehenna, 2 chains, injuries and stalling slots( no atshi, no spirit and purple potions) and 0 buffs and you still lost full buffed?
https://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?…=24190226130084
what you gonna get are just problems when you will try to hunt in the island, good luck hunting kroffdors or serpagons in instance

Maestro FastiRabias Goku

Tuesday, April 25th 2023, 3:01pm

of course you need gromdrag to kill me. you got a lucky stun on your fight. mine was pure skill.
what i use to kill you courage or power or vampire is noone of your business. dont mess too much with me or i come and kill you again noob.

Tuesday, April 25th 2023, 3:17pm

of course you need gromdrag to kill me. you got a lucky stun on your fight. mine was pure skill.
what i use to kill you courage or power or vampire is noone of your business. dont mess too much with me or i come and kill you again noob.
i need gromdrag to survive the stun, if i knew i hadn't food i would have kept the block on. you're not even among the strongest lv 12s

Tuesday, April 25th 2023, 7:30pm

No im not but i kill you.

Thursday, April 27th 2023, 6:46pm

Level uo already we'll be able to play together...would love to have an not ordinary lvl 13 mad at me trying to kill me

Saturday, April 29th 2023, 10:48pm

Level uo already we'll be able to play together...would love to have an not ordinary lvl 13 mad at me trying to kill me

ill get a few things done first and ofc ill lvl up. imfed up with 12 already.