You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 30th 2023, 3:57pm

Ergam Help Needed

I just got to Ergam today & am unsure about a few things.

Do I have to spend my tokens now before the event ends?
and/or
is the shop always available?

If not;-
Can I still do quests after the event to keep getting more tokens & thus resetting them or will they time out before next event?

That will do for now as that's all I'm really bothered about for now.

Thursday, March 30th 2023, 4:07pm

Oh - and does the shop reset or only once every event?

Thursday, March 30th 2023, 4:30pm

One more question;-

I got a Mirror but I have no idea where the spectral expanse is so I can use it.

Thursday, March 30th 2023, 10:15pm

Spectral Expanse - it just came to me = Sheara :lol:

The first questions I still don't know answers :bll:

Friday, March 31st 2023, 7:50am

Maritsa the Witch Has no dialouge for the Items the quest stage....

The Visit of Her Cursed Majesty
Once again, the scientist has made Faeo happy with his success in the field of research. Fortunately, this time no man-made monsters were involved. This would seem to be concerned just with the discovery of a curious phenomenon of the shortening days and lengthening nights. However, this was only the beginning of a disturbing chain of events associated with the appearance of uninvited guests in Faeo and the resurrection of unpleasant entities...

Passed: Tell Elder Verkiry at Dartrong Square about the results of the ritual.
Current goal: Bring 10 Agates, 10 Stone Carp, and 10 Mistletoe leaves to Maritsa the Witch in Settlement Angrukhon.
Reward: Ancient Ergam coin 20 pcs, Scroll of Returning to Ergam 1 pcs (if absent)

Massacre on the Plateau of Silence
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Friday, March 31st 2023, 4:05pm

@--Garbage--

The Ergam Rarity shop is available from Lady Maria during the event. You can follow this from "Event>Current Events" Tab. And if I remember correctly, shop was not reset in previous events. But this event has several stages in general. After that, another stage will come.

@Shylark

Please check if you have the required resourcs for the quest in your bag. The stages of the quest are available here, you can check it.
We are looking for new Mentor Candidates. If you are confident in your knowledge and like to help, you can apply HERE !

MAGMAR HEAD MENTOR

Friday, March 31st 2023, 9:17pm

Yes I have 10 Agates 10 Stone Carp 10 Clover in my Bag Still nothing from Marista... So now what???
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Friday, March 31st 2023, 9:20pm

Never Mind me ..... I am having a stupid day....