You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, May 18th 2023, 4:40am

sorena quest the scattered neclace/luan tiger offering amulet

im stock in quest named ;
On the pages of the past and the future Part I [8] - Aquazurion
altea has attached the following file:

Saturday, May 20th 2023, 8:15pm

Hi Altea. If you are having trouble handing the battle zorb amulet over for the quest it has to be a new one that you have not used. If not please give us a little more information about your issue! ;)
Of course you are....and I am the Queen Of Sheba.

Tuesday, June 20th 2023, 10:55pm

After completing "Confessions of a Seasoned Pirate" quest, you will be able to continue the main quest(Mermaid part).
We are looking for new Mentor Candidates. If you are confident in your knowledge and like to help, you can apply HERE !

MAGMAR HEAD MENTOR

Monday, July 17th 2023, 4:14pm

i am having same issue and b4 anyone says something..i have a unused amulets of luan and not been mounted nothing...it is straight from shop..sorena will not accept its bugged plz stop giving players a hard time give us at least a benifit of some doubt and try looking at the problem b4 making excuses

Monday, July 17th 2023, 8:16pm

i am having same issue and b4 anyone says something..i have a unused amulets of luan and not been mounted nothing...it is straight from shop..sorena will not accept its bugged plz stop giving players a hard time give us at least a benifit of some doubt and try looking at the problem b4 making excuses

I gave you the solution here, did you do it?
If you wish, send me a message via forum and I will give you a link to this and you can examine it from there.
We are looking for new Mentor Candidates. If you are confident in your knowledge and like to help, you can apply HERE !

MAGMAR HEAD MENTOR