You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, June 4th 2023, 5:38pm

Add quest "Immortal Victories" (part of ancient hero feats) to the list of quests allowed for CC386

Dear admin team,

I propose to put the quest "Immortal Victories" (part of the ancient hero feats) on the list of quests which can be done in CC386.

The quest is intended to be done in normal CC. But since I came back from a longer absence I never saw a normal CC happen in my level-group (and even before it was extremely rare).

The similarity to the first and second feat of Agudar (which are allowed) is given in my opinion as the quest does not require anything to be taken from the CC. And it would mages give the opportunity to close this quest and the ancient hero feat.

Thank you in advance
VG