You are not logged in.

• "lol666" started this thread

Thursday, June 29th 2023, 9:14am

Fellow Admins can you hear player problem?

Dear Admins,
I'm very glad that we merged with DE server, very glad to see new people here in Com server.
Exept, no, I'm not glad about this, since already a lot of problems with the number of player before now is even worse.
Let we just pretend there is no raiders problem, since is bla bla a war game so you have to live for war, otherwise change game bla bla.
Now, explain to me, how 5 resourses that respawns after 5 minutes is enough for 3 people to gather in the same location, not to speak abt two people doing rainbow and already clicking on mobs sometimes goes one onto another, fortunately i didn't expierenced 3 people in the same location doing rainbow... i ll probably be mad
And as far as i know the more you lvl up these kind of problem just gets worse
So, DEAR ADMIN, besides turn your heads off to try to leach money from play pocket with pay pall event from one week to another, maybe improve a little the game itself? perhaps? Since these two are the base problem that a load of people complained about
Tyvm, regards, a unkonwn player
P.S. Everything here are personal opinions, no personal references, no emotional attacks or other stuff :angel:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Thursday, June 29th 2023, 10:51am

They already told us in DE forum, that there will not be any changes regarding the spawn rates, number of resources, castle etc. I do not have the link, because I do not have access to the German forum anymore. The reason why there would be no changes was, that in RU server there are MUCH more players but even they do not more mobs or resources...

Thursday, June 29th 2023, 4:07pm

They already told us in DE forum, that there will not be any changes regarding the spawn rates, number of resources, castle etc. I do not have the link, because I do not have access to the German forum anymore. The reason why there would be no changes was, that in RU server there are MUCH more players but even they do not more mobs or resources...

Fair reason :drink:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Friday, June 30th 2023, 11:39pm

The answer is simple. PAYPAL or suffer :ghost: :ghost:

Saturday, July 1st 2023, 8:01am

The answer is simple. PAYPAL or suffer :ghost: :ghost:

Nah, there is always a plan B, instead of paypalling here, i think there is plenty of options on Steam or GOG :drink: