You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, February 18th 2024, 9:14pm

Something needs to change

Yeah...im going to complain one last time to see if maybe admins have something in mind. So dear admins i along with others in game who maybe wont speak up are tired and its up to you to change. So as you know HW set has been issue since release of red gear...no idk how ur gonna chnage it but something needs to be done u need to give BC more pene, take away mana burn combo, take away shiassar supp gear or all of it together or somthing idk. But the people who have a life to live and enjoy pvp in game ur gonna lose us because we do not have time for long fights like others maybe have for 2+ hr fights...not to mention now with ur legendary vest u had to change and throw out here makes it even worse....players can go full supp in HW and stall esp with vest...this take no skills at all and then they just burn mana and boom thats it..add more HW now it just comes down to luck...so unless u have plans for future to change this then you can count on my paypal to end atleast because i will move on to other games that will atleast listen to there players needs....so many of us are tired of it....and for the players that will say why dont u just do it too...easy i dont have the time nor want to do it....there ware play styles that differ and i get that...but i miss when times were like purple armor...maybe we should just go back to that idk...has to be ways to make all armor more equal...thats all im saying...and make fights not so freaking long...stop the stalling somehow. Look over the post if u see it as complaining idc but i do think something needs to give and im sure others have to agree...i will say this for myself tho..im tired of wasting time in game fighting 1 chaotic or 1 fight or GB for 2+ hrs when i dont have much time to begin with...and soon if nothing is done i myself will quit, which sucks because i like the game..but things are slowly making it no fun...but to the players that agree with me...if u want change this is what u need to do...stop doing pvp...stop doing events...stop paypalling...if we do that they will listen..but if u dont care then hell dont do anything :yes:

Sunday, February 18th 2024, 9:44pm

+1
Moreover about red items;
In pruple sets there was balance between sets and opposite sets had advantage on other ones such as,
BC on HW, HW on Dodger, Dodger on BC.
Now you can very easy see the differance in advanteges if you calculate total differance between purple and red sets as; intution differance in BC , agility difference in Dodger, protection differance in HW and so on.

With red items; Dodger is garbage, doesnt have any advantage on any item which i like most and now i can not fight either against BC or HW. HW has way too much advantage on the other ones and as Mighty said can fight for hours. Alos bc can kill dodger very easy.

In previous title of Mighty about 5 star Vest, i asked what will happen when not only KN has it but also some other players have it ?
Now Leviathan has also and as a result even chaotic fights can not start cos previous ones takes more than 2,5 hours.

Monday, February 19th 2024, 12:18am

Dodger balance is done on northern being lvl 20 combo

Monday, February 19th 2024, 1:48am

Thank you for responses thus far...hope others add :) Dogma, i disagree with that...i dont think its so much a combo i think its just the stats of armor...as godfather said sets are just totally not balanced now..esp for HW so much prot and so much mana...like honestly DD should use muh less mana then all other sets but instead its HW..

Monday, February 19th 2024, 2:04am

I agree with the being over it part and not paypalling anymore due to stalling and hours to achieve scalps and valour that was once rather consistent and timely. I also dont have a lot of time in the day to waste on hours long fights and the fact that on top of that its ok for players to not only stall for ever but brag and boast to that gaming style and its completely legal also in fights there should be a time span on when you can self res in a fight after being dead. to be able to wait till near end of fight to res with full belt seems like cheating to me and it happens often. I think that the game is focused on matters that are menial in perspective to the whole of the game and should focus on the the real issues of the falling of this game. this is my input on this matter and the armour surely qualifies as one of the more imortant issues in this game. I do not have the answers or solution to these problems but Im aware of the problems existing and the immpact it has on my gaming and future plans for gaming. I also am sad of this as I also enjoyed this game at one time and feel like that has been lost and dont feel like its coming back because no one hears us when we suggest and ask for the right thing to be done and sorted to better help the future of the game. Ive been a member of this game for 14 years so im not a new comer by any definition.

Monday, February 19th 2024, 2:04am

I dont want to refer to overall topic, just saying dodger power is condensed to literally dodging. If you have lvl 20 combo that always hits, especially if this can stun and gave you 4 more moves after, its killing the dodger being. Imagine this little change and being a BC that missed 3 northerns in a row (non-setup combo), you burn yours mana quick and gets nothing in response. In such way the dodger can go into non-block trades.

Monday, February 19th 2024, 2:22am

Dogma i see what ur saying and i get it. Thorack i agree, i think they need to put in effect after 30 min or smething no blocking allowed or stalling makes u lose hp or something idk...but ress thing i mean whatever is what it is but i agree its annoying...i dont too mcuh see issue with this but i do see the "sets" being the biggest issue and that somehting has to be done because relatively BC or DD are far behind HW in terms of mana and prot...like BC def need atleast more pene if nothing else idk i have no solutions thats for admins not me

Monday, February 19th 2024, 10:43am

I agree that long fights are no fun. Maybe after fight lasts for 1h+ there should be some effect to reduce the stalling, maybe start dealing a little bit of damage that ramps up over time. Then again this would probably again benefit the vest owners and HWs...

Monday, February 19th 2024, 12:58pm

Please add some space between your sentenzes.

Don't forget english is a foreign language for lot of us and read such blocks without spaces is a real pain.
So i didn't read all or headache.
Ty :)

PS: yesterday, the 2 last chaotic fights lasted 2h40 and 4h+ and the one at 21h30 couldn't start since the prévious was still running

Saturday, February 24th 2024, 2:06pm

@Dogma , you are right about 20 level combo deletes advantage of dodger as we had same in level 9 with stun combo.

Also due to mechanics of sets, red BC set now dodges almost same number of Dodger set and also it has + %20 (%10+%10) symbol bonuses on axe, where Dodger has no red symbols on swords.
Advantages of HW on both sets i do not even mention.

As a result i agree with Mighty, red items need adjustment especially after having legendary items.

@Dahna i made spaces between lines and sentences for you :)