You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, December 10th 2010, 6:00pm

Problem with Lucky Star banner at top of Hunt screen

Banner at top of hunt screen can cover resources there have been several plants and snowdrifts I (and others) haven't been able to harvest because we can't click through that banner like we can the Event notices that show up in the upper right corner.

Any chance you can fix this on the Hunt screen?

Friday, December 10th 2010, 7:07pm

Bump - now there's a Fire Flower stuck under it in Buimar and there's a Cuckoo Flower stuck under banner on Haunted Place - only problem is when the resource is at the very top of a quadrant - you can scroll up any higher to reveal the resource from under the banner.

Friday, December 10th 2010, 8:04pm

Now 2 Cuckoo flowers are stuck - SouthEast quadrant at the very top.

Saturday, December 11th 2010, 2:32am

this was a problem last time lucky stars appeared as well. still not fixed.

Saturday, December 11th 2010, 12:52pm

this also big problem for me, please fix this.

cheers

Sunday, December 12th 2010, 12:49am

after you use the lucky star the portion of screen affected doubles!

Sunday, December 12th 2010, 2:55am

bad enough to have it be a paypal event, then u have to go block resources for people who try to earn money in game. this doesnt seem like a big problem but in various locations there are quite a few resources blocked by this.

Monday, December 13th 2010, 8:07am

i got the lucky star count down and now i can't access some things inthe shops. everything was going good until i got the count down please remove it

Monday, December 13th 2010, 10:52am

The Lucky Star event is only there for a short time.

Please do not spam the admin forum. This is for reporting real issue. If a potential issue has already been reported there is no need to comment or confirm. Regard this as a warning!