You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, December 25th 2022, 7:08pm

Hello. For Blue Amulet of Return, you must do this quest from the elder in the square. "Big Hunt for Wild Hounds." But if you can't see this quest in the elder, you must first complete the "Journey to the Capital" quest. From Chief Kort - Settlement of Klesva
nie ma misji journey to the capital ani zadnej innej w osadzie kleswa. nie ma jej tez w zakonczonych. konto bylo zalozone dawno, moze wtedy zrobilam misje ale amuletu nie mam :cry: :(

Sunday, December 25th 2022, 7:49pm

Hello. For Blue Amulet of Return, you must do this quest from the elder in the square. "Big Hunt for Wild Hounds." But if you can't see this quest in the elder, you must first complete the "Journey to the Capital" quest. From Chief Kort - Settlement of Klesva
nie ma misji journey to the capital ani zadnej innej w osadzie kleswa. nie ma jej tez w zakonczonych. konto bylo zalozone dawno, moze wtedy zrobilam misje ale amuletu nie mam :cry: :(
From this link you should check whether you have completed the quests in order. Because you can't access the next one without completing the previous quest, If you still can't find it in the quest list I suggest you send a ticket to Support regarding this issue.
You have to open the links in your browser, will not work on the client.
-

Tuesday, March 21st 2023, 6:01pm

przestało mnie logowac do walki po przerwie technicznej nie widze siebie ani moba czyściłem wzystko w przegladarce i ciasteczka i ciagle mam to samo weszłem na telefon i też mam to samo

Tuesday, March 21st 2023, 6:41pm

już pomogli strażnicy wiec pytanie nie ważne ;))