You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• X_Stormwind_X

Forum Noob

You have to register first, to connect to this user.

Guestbook

Monday, October 28th 2013, 11:24am

By Dark Princess

Wow Storm, I'm your first ever entry in this guestbook! I'm truly honored my awesome friend! I just wanted to say thank you for being a good friend to me in game. You have been kind and respectful to me ever since we met and I thank you for that. And for what you said to me in FB chat I am truly touched that you said that. I really teared up because that's the most nicest compliment anyone has ever said to me. I do hope I find Mr. Right someday. But if that day never comes I won't feel bad because I know I have friends like you I can talk to whenever anything in my rl or game life is going on. Good or bad. Anyway, I hope our friendship lasts for a long time.

Your friend

Darkie :)